About the Opportunity
A nationally acclaimed not-for-profit organization known for its dedication to providing social services to low-income seniors is currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers at its Manhattan location. This team of professionals works to empower individuals by offering housing and health services that will ultimately help them get back on their own two feet. Candidates looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting.
The base pay range for this position is $35 to $38 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition.
- Provide treatment, conduct psychosocial assessments, and develop service plans
- Provide case management services and interventions to seniors participating in the program
- Assess and confirm receipt of incoming referrals for potential respite applicants sent by partner organizations in hospitals
- Provide risk assessments, crisis intervention and emergency response to address incidents
- Process assisted living, nursing home and housing applications
- Maintain accurate and updated patient records/documentation
- Masters Degree in Social Work required; LCSW
- Prior experience working within a hospital discharge unit
- 2 years of experience working with individuals who experience homelessness, mental health conditions, and substance abuse