About the Opportunity
A highly rated community health center based in New York is currently seeking Dental Assistants to join their Manhattan location. This team of professionals work to foster a welcoming and collaborative environment to all who join their team. Dental Assistants looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting.
The base pay range for this position is $24 to $26 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer.
- Prepare treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials
- Pass instruments and materials; perform procedures in compliance
- Perform a variety of chairside and clinical/ laboratory support functions
- Prepare treatment operatory, position instruments and equipment
- Assist in maintaining treatment records and operatory equipment/instruments
- Takes and records medical and dental histories
- Facilitate related services for health center clients
- Schedule appointments and receives payment for dental services
- Dental Assistant Certification ideal
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (GED)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Dental Assistant ideal
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish, Hindi, Bangla, Urdu)