About the Opportunity
We are working with a leading wealth management firm. They are looking to hire a Tax Preparer with experience working with HNW and UHNW clients. This is a part-time, remote contract opportunity with the potential to convert to permanent hire. This is a great role for a reliable, experienced tax candidate!
The base pay for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Consult with clients to develop an understanding of their financial affairs and the scope of their tax liabilities
- Review previous tax returns and financial documents to identify missing or incomplete information or documentation
- Review all supplied financial information for accuracy
- Calculate taxes owed or refunds due to client
- File tax returns for clients and present approved returns
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of changes in tax law by reading professional literature or attending tax seminars and training courses
- Must have experience using CCH Axcess
- CPA is a plus!