About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading provider of MLTC/home health services in New York City, committed to providing expert services to the individuals participating in their programs. They are currently seeking LMSWs to join their Ridgewood location. As a Licensed Master Social Worker at their center, you will play a critical role in delivering therapeutic services and supporting the mental health needs of their clients.
The base pay range for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a true temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you transition!
- Provide ongoing casework services to assigned members
- Assist with personal and environmental difficulties which the program
- Ensure timely and appropriate coordination of care
- Develop discharge plans and ensure proper services are being provided
- Work with the hospital clinical team to discuss/plan member’s treatment plan
- Coordinate discharge with staff and conduct visits as needed
- Provide social work consultation to members and authorized representatives as indicated and requested
- Provide education on treatment options and help coordinate services
- Arrange bereavement assistance, supportive counseling or other mental health services
- Current and unrestricted Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in New York
- 1+ year of experience working in a health care setting ideal.
- Must have a car or reliable transportation for field visits; mileage is reimbursed!