About the Opportunity
A well-established network based in Manhattan is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join their Manhattan facility. This network works to provide expert long-term care services to the individuals participating in their programs and they are currently interviewing candidates for this part time/full time opportunity. LPNs with prior experiences working with adults/geriatric/ sub-acute and LTC are encouraged to apply directly to this job post! Multiple shifts available.
Schedule: 8 hr shifts (3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7 am)
The base pay range for this position is $30 to $33 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition.
- Provide safe resident care, demonstrating knowledge and competency in completing assigned treatments and procedures according to established standards and policies
- Maintain awareness of new updated standards and incorporate them into his/her nursing practice throughout the continuum of care
- Participate in the improvement process of quality resident care
- Incorporate age-specific needs, provision of care, procedures and treatments
- Accurately complete routine tasks without the need for supervision
- Beresponsible for proper application of appropriate protective devices as instructed by RN or LPN
- Delegate tasks and assignments to appropriate staff within their scope of practice
- Licensed Practical nurse – NYS Licensure
- LPN Diploma/Associates in nursing
- Prior experience working with LTC/Sub-acute care