About the Opportunity
An established, family-centered outpatient facility based in New Jersey is currently seeking Pediatric Nurses for their Englewood, NJ location. You will be tasked with the first aid treatment of children, in addition to maintaining children’s records and administering medications. This facility strives to eliminate disparities caused by systemic inequities and are committed to promoting equity and justice in their workplace and community. Registered Nurses with experience in pediatrics, who feel that this setting aligns with them and are looking to create advancements in their professional careers, are encouraged to apply directly to this job post.
The base pay range for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition!
- First Aid treatment of children and seniors if necessary
- Maintain children’s records with authorization to administer children’s medications and health care procedures as well as immunization records
- Keep records of all accidents and injuries
- Understanding and knowledge of child growth and development, wellness education, community health and social services resources
- General work in cooperation with school health officials, staff, parents, and community health professionals
- Promote a healthy and safe school environment by assisting the administration and staff to maintain safe and sanitary practices
- Be responsible for surveys, screenings and record keeping
- Associate degree or higher in nursing or related field
- Valid New Jersey RN license
- At least 1 year experience working with pediatric population