About the Opportunity
An established outpatient medical network in New Jersey is currently seeking Physical Therapists for their Ocean County locations. You will be tasked with evaluating and recording patient progress and aiding in the rehabilitation of patients.
The base pay range for this position is $45 to $50 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition!
- Evaluate and record patient progress
- Help injured or ill patients improve movement and manage pain
- Consult with other interdisciplinary professionals to formulate plans of care
- Aid in the rehabilitation of patients
- Provide information and treatment aid to patients in the facility
- Master’s degree or doctorate in physical therapy
- NJ state physical therapy license
- At least 1 year of experience in a clinical setting (preferred)