About the Opportunity
An established nursing facility in Long Beach is currently seeking Physical Therapy Assistants. This team of interdisciplinary professionals work to provide excellent long term care/sub-acute services and they are looking for qualified candidates to join them in their mission. Here, you can expect to be surrounded by great leadership and colleagues who will be there to guide you along the way. Monday to Friday schedule (8:30AM-4:30PM), so no weekend requirements!
The base pay range for this position is $28 to $30 an hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a full time assignment that can lead to company benefits, PTO, and more perks!
- Provide physical therapy services under the supervision of a physical therapist
- Contribute to a physical therapist’s effectiveness by identifying patient care issues
- Administer treatment programs for patients
- Perform physical examinations, and obtain/update therapy histories
- Evaluate conditions by reviewing physical therapist’s interpretations of patient evaluations/test results
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises and instructing patients
- Encourage and assist patients in performing physical activities,
- Non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities (ADLs)
- Physical Therapy Assistant – NY License
- Associate’s Degree Program (PTA)
- 1+ years of work experience working in a SNF preferred