About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Principal EDC Designer/Manager of Database Programmer to join their Clinical Data Management Department. This role serves as a project manager in the database programming team and will work collaboratively with lead data managers and multiple functional groups to complete EDC build tasks per agreed timelines. This is a great opportunity to join a team that has always embraced new technologies and partnerships to accelerate product development and generate the clinical evidence for our clients require to demonstrate real-world value.
The annual base salary range is $140,000 to $180,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Capable of handling all tasks in Rave database build
- Proficient knowledge of C# programming and Medidata Rave custom function development
- Excellent project management skills: prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure the timely deliveries
- Advanced knowledge of data management process
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience as Rave designer/database programmer
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Work experience with IBM/Merative EDC database build
- Previous work experience with Veeva Vault EDC database build is preferred