About the Opportunity
An esteemed community center dedicated to providing expert social services to individuals and families, spanning children, youth, and adults is currently seeking a Program Director for its Brooklyn location. The Program Director will be responsible for leading efforts to create a secure and inclusive living space for formerly homeless adults, deliver consistent high-quality program services, and serve as a role model and oversee day-to-day operations of the supportive housing program.
The base pay range for this position is $85,000 to $90,000 per year. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Direct and evaluate clinical operations, manage budget expenditures, address client-related issues in collaboration with property management, and actively participate in team meetings
- Provide ongoing training for staff competency, conduct internal audits for compliance, and ensure optimal staffing levels
- Engage in external committees and associations, complete performance evaluations, uphold contract performance standards, and represent the organization in the Coney Island community
- Ensure the organization is an integral part of a thriving community within the building, fostering a sense of unity among tenants and stakeholders
- Additionally, perform other duties as assigned by the Division Director
- Masters in Social Work or related degree
- 5 years of experience working with homeless adults
- 3 years supervisory experience ideal