About the Opportunity
Our client is an NYC-based organization that works to provide specialized social service programs catered to the elderly. They are currently seeking qualified Program Directors to manage all aspects of outreach, provide training/supervision, and oversee record keeping in their Astoria office. Social Workers looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job post. Full time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) schedule available!
The base pay for this position is $35.57 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp assignment; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you transition!
- Manage and maintain staffing levels/manage and evaluate the program
- Provide case management to seniors participating in the program
- Provide assessments/reassessments and develop service plans
- Arrange and monitor services
- Manage all aspects of outreach, recruitment, training and supervision
- Develop and update directory of service/resources for the client
- Establish and maintain links with related service providers
- Report as required by HANAC and funding sources
- Perform related work as required or requested
- Masters in Social Work (MSW)
- At least 1 years’ experience in Human and/or Health Services fields preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in field of aging; or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory/managerial experience required