About the Opportunity
An established medical network is currently seeking Bilingual Patient Admins for their Manhattan and Brooklyn locations. This team of interdisciplinary professionals work to establish and implement humanitarian programs that target some of New York’s most vulnerable populations and they are looking for the right candidates to join them in their mission. Spanish-speaking candidates encouraged to apply for this non-clinical role. Full-time hours available.
The base pay for this position is $21 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you transition.
Please indicate which schedule and location you would like to work at:
Schedule A (evenings): 2:30pm – 11pm (at least 2-3 days per week)
Schedule B (overnights): 10:30pm – 7am (at least 2-3 days per week)
- Provide quality Customer Service to the patients participating in the program
- Distribute personal hygiene, meals and other necessary items to patients and clients
- Assist with scheduling travel and relocation arrangements for clients and patients
- Welcome/greet staff members as they come in for a vaccine, swab testing and/or health assessments
- Oversee shipment tracking data entry with data team
- Participates in departmental performance improvement training and in-servicing
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a healthcare setting preferred
- Bilingual – English and Spanish Required!