About the Opportunity
An established nursing facility in Lakewood, NJ is currently seeking multiple Speech Language Pathologists. This team of interdisciplinary professionals work to provide excellent long-term care/sub-acute services and they are looking for qualified candidates to join them in their mission. Here, you can expect to be surrounded by great leadership and colleagues who will be there to guide you along the way. Monday to Friday schedule (8:30AM-4:30PM), so no weekend requirements!
The base pay range for this position is $36 to $42 an hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a full time assignment that can lead to company benefits, PTO, and more perks!
- Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorder
- Recognize contradictions to treatment and modify treatment programs
- Familiar with normal and abnormal patient responses
- Instruct patient/family as needed, adapt conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients
- Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – New Jersey License
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology
- 1+ years of work experience in a SNF preferred