About the Opportunity
A renowned education network in New Jersey dedicated to providing high-quality therapeutic and educational services to children participating in their programs is currently seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. In this position, you can expect to create great advancements in your professional career. You will be surrounded by great leadership and a licensed team of professionals who will be there to guide you on your journey.
The base pay for this position is $50 to $55 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more perk once you transition!
- Provide evaluation and therapy services to assigned children
- Participate in case conferences to determine diagnosis/develop treatment plans
- Provide consultation on speech and language issues
- Provide education to staff and other related personnel
- Provide counseling to families regarding their child’s development
- Perform other assigned duties as defined/directed by the supervisor
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college
- NJS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- NJS TSSLD and/or TSHH Certification
- At least one year of experience with students in a school setting preferred