About the Opportunity
A state-of-the-art multi-specialty outpatient center is seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner for their Manhattan location. This center offers a variety of other medical specialties such as orthopedics, cardiology, dentistry, etc. The Nurse Practitioner will oversee patient care in both inpatient and outpatient obstetrics and gynecology settings.
The base salary for this position is $75 to $85 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more!
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
- Observe the patient and conduct physical exams
- Create or contribute to patient care plans
- Order and perform diagnostic tests
- Diagnose various health problems
- Analyze test results and monitor conditions
- Administer medicine, treatments and assess response
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- NP License
- 2 years of experience working in women’s health or ambulatory setting