About the Opportunity
Our client is a mission-driven multi-specialty organization dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to their communities. They are committed to improving the health and well-being of their patients through comprehensive primary care, preventive services, and health education. In this role, you will play a crucial part in delivering primary care services to adult patients in the community. You will work closely with a team of physicians, nurses, and support staff to provide comprehensive and healthcare to their patients.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Conduct thorough health assessments, medical histories, and physical examinations to formulate accurate diagnoses and treatment plans for adult patients
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans, including prescribing medications, ordering diagnostic tests, and providing referrals to specialists as needed
- Manage and monitor chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease, collaborating with patients to achieve optimal health outcomes
- Educate patients about preventive care, healthy lifestyle choices, and disease management strategies to empower them to take control of their health
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, social workers, and pharmacists, to coordinate patient care and ensure a holistic approach to treatment
- Must have a Nurse Practitioner license (ANP, AGNP, or FNP)
- Must have experience working with the adult or geriatric population
- Spanish-speaking abilities preferred, but not required
- Experience in primary care or a similar healthcare setting
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills