About the Opportunity
Our client is a top Law Firm looking for a Benefits Professional. The firm is well-known for hiring bright minds who share their visions of respect, innovation, and collaboration. The right individual in this role will be a main point of contact for all benefits inquiries. This role will be located in the New York office and is a great opportunity to grow your career at an established and successful firm.
The annual base salary range is $95,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Analyze and structure competitive pay practices for the company’s global salary structures, incentive targets, and equity guidelines, keeping in mind business conditions, legal requirements, and industry best practices
- Conduct cost modeling and employee impact analysis for proposed new programs or program changes
- Assist with annual renewal for benefit plans including plan design, vendor due diligence, quote negotiation and management approval
- Assist with third-party vendor management including annual review, financial statement review, risk assessment, due diligence, SOC report review
- Conduct benefits orientations (e.g. new hire, open enrollment) and training sessions
- Participate in and analyze salary surveys and other available competitor information sources to ensure a competitive compensation structure
- Review and record HR/Payroll/Benefits data into HRIS system, including new hire and termination and all the changes in between
- Provide compensation and benefits support for cross-functional HR projects, such as M&A activity and HR systems implementations
- 4+ years of benefits experience
- Compensation, Payroll, or TR experience is a +
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation and benefits programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, and job evaluation.
- Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets