About the Opportunity
Our client is a start up firm in the beauty industry! The firm is currently working remotely and all interviews are being held virtually.
- Lead the planning and execution of all existing and new paid marketing channels.
- Work closely with contractors and vendor teams to negotiate rates, ensure accurate deliverables, and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Work internally and with partners to develop and drive technology solutions.
- Own overall digital strategy across all social and search channels.
- Work closely with the department head and graphics team to develop, implement, and optimize creative campaigns.
- Build and execute a digital testing roadmap
- Manage marketing budgets in partnership with finance to ensure targeted goals are reached and maximize performance.
- 4-8 years of growth marketing experience
- 2+ years of proven management skills
- *Must have start up experience
- History of running effective paid marketing campaigns through Facebook and Google (experience with campaigns on Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter is a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while managing several projects at once and working under pressure