About the Opportunity
We are partnered with an established education network serving children living with developmental delays that is currently seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for its Long Island location. The BCBA will oversee scheduling, coordination, and communication about the child’s assessments, evaluations, behavior plans, and education plans for clients on their caseload. This beautiful campus has full-time and part-time hours available and on-site parking will also be provided.
The base pay range for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time, off, and more!
- Provide families with regular lectures and hands-on parent education (1:1 and monthly group structure)
- Provide interactive and lecture-based staff training, for teachers, paraprofessionals, and community members
- Complete assessments, design treatment plans, meet and collaborate with other professionals, conduct clinical meetings, and provide first responder training
- Ensure appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented such that quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives
- Model the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems, and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems
- Supervise BCBA, BCBA candidates, RBTs, and other staff
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families in accordance with HIPAA and regulations (State & Federal)
- Masters Degree in ABA, Psychology, Education, or a related field
- NYS Behavior Analyst License
- 2 years of experience providing ABA services to children with Autism
- Supervisory experience over BCBA’s and RBT’s preferred but not required