About the Opportunity
A well-respected outpatient setting based in Manhattan is currently seeking Medical Assistants to provide excellent administrative support and customer service to their elite clientele. Certified Medical Assistants with prior experience working in the service industry are encouraged to apply to this job posting. You will be working in a brand new state-of-the-art facility known for their white glove services and 5-star ratings, surrounded by an elite team of professionals who pride themselves in fostering a welcoming environment to all members who join their team. Monday to Friday schedule (6:45AM-2:30PM) – so no weekend requirements!
The base range for this position is $22 to $25 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is temp-to-perm position; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Welcome patients in person or on the telephone
- Prepare patients for their appointment by directing/accompanying them to examining room
- Verify patient information by interviewing and confirming purpose of visit or treatment
- Educate patients by providing medication and instructions; answering questions
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions and troubleshooting breakdowns
- Maintain patient confidence protect operations; keeping patient care information confidential
- 2+ years of experience working in a clinical office/setting required
- Graduate from an accredited CMA program
- Strong background in the service industry prior to becoming a medical assistant preferred