About the Opportunity
An established school district is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistant for their Long island students. This team of interdisciplinary professionals pride themselves on fostering a welcoming and safe learning environment for all their students and they are looking for the right candidates to join their team. Part-time and full-time hours available. Monday – Friday schedule (7:45am-2:45pm), so no weekend commitments!
The base pay range for this position is $17 to $19 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Work under the direction and guidance of administration in supporting the needs of students
- Assist student care team with toileting, feeding, and lifting students when needed
- Supporting students during their arrival/dismissals and between activities
- Provide non-clinical care/support to selected students
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (grooming, hair care, shaving, dressing)
- Assist with admission, transfer, and discharge
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Experience working with children/pediatrics preferred