About the Opportunity
Our client is an outpatient center with offices located throughout New York City area. They are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join their team in delivering efficient and heigh-quality care to their patients. Responsibilities include caring for, diagnosing, and managing patients in a primary care setting. This provider will collaborate with the team in diagnosing and creating plans for each patient.
The annual base salary range is $100k to $150k. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Take and record or review and interpret medical and social history
- Perform physical examinations
- Obtain material for appropriate laboratory analysis
- Make diagnosis and prescribed therapeutic regimens
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Screen walk-in patients to assess the need for immediate care or referral to other network health providers and personnel
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license required
- Chinese speaking required
- Must be comfortable working with pediatric population
- Must be fully-vaccinated
- Must have a friendly and professional skills
- Excellent patient/customer skills