About the Opportunity
Our client is an independent nonprofit in New Jersey with over 15 years of experience meeting the needs and challenges of the county’s youth. They are in search of a Clinical Consultant to provide clinical expertise to the agency and its system partners. The core dimensions of the role are to serve as expert, translator, educator and liaison.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $75,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Oversee the development of the Client Care Coordinators/Social Workers
- Oversee administrative, operational, programmatic issues that might affect client care coordinator/social worker and staff
- Work effectively as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to enhance client engagement and the delivery of quality service
- Confer and consult with professional and technical personnel in implementing a multidisciplinary approach to client care and wellbeing
- Educate social workers on trauma
- Participate in individual/family meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid LCSW-NJ, LPC or Ph.D. in Psychology
- 3+ years of experience working with children and families
- Experience with the child welfare system