About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading manufacturer that is seeking a Collections Professional to join their team in Garden City, Long Island. The individual in this position will prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable. This role sits on-site Monday-Friday, and offers an opportunity for someone excited to work for a growing company with a great workplace environment!
The annual base salary range is $55,000 to $75,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Prepare the Accounts Receivable end-of-month reports
- Collect payments on past-due accounts
- Reconcile reports and make deposits
- Handle daily cash posting and application
- Prepare check and ACH payments
- 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable or collections
- Real Estate Industry is preferred
- Open to a recent college graduate with completed Accounting Internships
- Proficiency in Yardi and Excel required (pivot tables, v-lookups)