About the Opportunity
An established MLT/home care network with many locations throughout NYC is currently seeking Community Health Nurses for their Manhattan and Queens locations. You will be tasked with providing home visits to assess and evaluate patient care needs while also managing your own case load of patients. Per Diem/Part-time/Full-time hours available! Registered Nurses looking to create great advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this posting.
The base pay range for this position is $45 to $53 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Provide skilled care and routine clinical nursing assessment visits to members and families
- Assess and evaluate the health care needs of patients and families
- Identify complete, accurate and logical Uniform Assessment System (UAS)
- Maintain constant and ongoing communication with the assigned Care Manager
- Regularly assess, observe, and evaluate the patient’s condition, needs and response to care
- Provide appropriate nursing judgments and decisions for care plan revision
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- Teach the patient/family/caregivers self-techniques/instruction regarding medication, diet, safety and treatments
- Complete, maintain and submit all required documentation
- Associates, Bachelors, or Masters in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Registered Nurse – NYS Licensure
- Comfortable traveling to conduct visits; car preferred but not required (mileage is reimbursed)
- 1 year of experience working with a CHHA or acute care experience ideal