We are partnered with a reputable medical center that has over a century’s experience with behavioral health, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. They are seeking a Licensed Social Worker / Licensed Mental Health Counselor to join the mobile team of one of their divisions servicing Westchester County. The right individual for this role will have a strong clinical background and the ability to work with challenging patients and their families.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 – $70,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Ability to make quick mental health assessments
- Manage emergencies as they arise
- Provide home-based support as needed to ensure stabilization
- Make initial referrals for ongoing treatment
- Some on-call responsibilities based on program needs
- Provide supervisory coverage and supervision of staff
- Varied work week, including one weekend day, flexible schedule and some evening hours required
- Related experience required
- LMSW/LMHC required
- LCSW preferred
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Good working knowledge of community resources a plus