About the Opportunity
Our client is a family-owned Real Estate firm that is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their senior-level members. The role will sit in their Manhattan office from Monday-Friday. The firm has a gorgeous office and boasts a great work-life balance. They offer stability and a large number of the current admins have been there for a long time. This is a great opportunity for an articulate candidate who is looking for a long-term role!
The annual base salary range is $70,000 to $95,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate meetings, and plan travel for senior members of the firm
- Manage appointment calendars, coordinate meetings, review mail, as directed monitor budget and responds as appropriate
- Process and manage confidential material and information with a high level of discretion
- Oversee and assist in email and written communications
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings for new projects
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 4+ years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook