About the Opportunity
Our client is a consulting firm in New York City that is in search of an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to support two of their senior executives with all administrative needs. This is a highly visible role that will interface with senior leadership, clients, and all employees at various levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting C-level executives by proactively tracking deliverables, adapting to changing priorities, and providing essential follow up on their behalf.
The base pay for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is temp-to-perm position; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Maintain Outlook calendar and manage executive’s day-to-day scheduling
- Manage the planning and logistics for meetings/calls, ensuring there is preparation for each, such as the creation of meeting agendas, preliminary research and development of background briefings, and the management and confirmation of attendee list, as well as appropriate meeting set-up, and greeting of guests
- Maintain an updated “to do” list that includes action items, meetings, phone calls, email, and follow ups
- Plan and coordinate complex domestic/international travel arrangements, including transportation and hotel accommodations, dining reservations, and registrations for meeting and events
- Develop and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately, informing all appropriate parties and monitoring plans
- Assist with special projects and events, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years in position offered within a corporate or professional services environment
- Experience booking domestic/international travel, planning, and managing itineraries
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to execute, meet deadlines, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver high-quality and accurate results with excellent attention to detail