About the Opportunity
Our client is a Manhattan-based Insurance Firm that is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their team! This role will be responsible for overseeing the effective operations of the firm’s physical infrastructure. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an open, collaborative, and highly efficient environment.
The annual base salary range is $110,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide general administrative support to staff including mailings, preparation of travel reports, coordinating travel, and preparation of pre-meeting materials
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the office
- Work with vendors and negotiate contracts
- Oversee a team
- Undertake other duties/special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant facilities management experience
- Managing direct reports is a must
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently