About the Opportunity
We are looking for a FNP or PA to join our client’s private practice in the Bronx, NY. In this position, you will practice in an advanced role to provide developmentally appropriate and age-appropriate health maintenance for children, episodic care for ill children, and comprehensive care for all ages with chronic conditions.
The annual base salary range is $110,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Triage patient calls and evaluates patient problems
- Educate patients and families as appropriate
- Collaborate with the full interdisciplinary team (including patients and families) and all other areas of the organization to ensure the development and implementation of Patient and Family Centered Care practices
- Participate in team meetings and conferences when available to enhance an interdisciplinary approach to health care delivery
- Identify knowledge and skill needs through self-assessment and annual performance evaluation
- Demonstrate understanding of diagnosis: pertinent medical findings, clinical rationale, goals of treatment, and medical interventions for patients through practice and written documentation
- Communicate and incorporate relevant research findings into practice, education and consultation
- Maximize potential of self and colleagues by supporting professional growth and attending and conducting training and orientation sessions
- Maintain credentials and continuing education according to professional practice standards and relevant statues and regulations
- Coordinate the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services to meet customer expectations
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
- License and Board Certification in state of NY
- Open to new grads!
- Must speak Spanish