About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-established substance abuse clinic in New York City. They are currently seeking a full-time Home and Community-Based Services Director to join their team in Brooklyn!
The annual base salary range is $75,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Supervise staff counselors and ensure delivery of behavioral health services, oversees case notes and individual case records
- Provide clinical supervision to the counselors by holding supervisory meetings with a focus on case analysis, person-centered treatment planning, case management and issues related to the supervisory process
- Concurrently monitor the quality of patient treatment and reporting documentation in all systems and initiate prompt corrective actions if required
- Provide staff training to treatment personnel and ensure the implementation of evidence-based practices
- Provide initial mental health screenings for all patients prior to admission
- Provide a network of referrals for those patients needing out-patient, in-patient, residential, or emergency psychiatric services, ensures patient coordination and follow-up, and monitors progress monthly with external providers
- Current LCSW, LMSW, or LMHC in the State of New York required.
- Home and Community-Based Services Director