About the Opportunity
Our client is a financial services firm looking for a strong and detail-oriented HR Analyst to join their lean team. The firm utilizes a multi-manager, multi-strategy approach, investing in a wide range of products globally. The candidate will assist in handling all aspects of the function for a global, growing firm but focus primarily on onboarding, new hires, immigration, and manager training. This is a great opportunity to grow your career at a successful firm!
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Assist with keeping the applicant tracking system up to date
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the HR team
- Manage employee files
- Handle HR analytics and data reporting
- Work with a team of recruiters, ensuring the full life cycle recruitment process runs smoothly
- Responsible for the onboarding process
- Keep up to date with HR laws and policies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience within a financial services firm
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including but not limited to; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook