About the Opportunity
Our client, a global alternative investment firm looking to hire an HR Onboarding professional. As a member of the team, you will support the firm’s employee onboarding process, respond to general employee inquiries, handling employee data and supporting project and processes for HR Operations. The firm boasts hybrid flexibility with a 4 day in office 1 day remote schedule and is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position with lots of visibility.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate HR processes across the company, such as recruitment, onboarding, performance management, compensation planning, benefits, leave policy, employee feedback, and retention strategy
- Lead New Hire Orientation coordination and facilitation to ensure a successful new hire experience, in addition to supporting overall employee experience initiatives
- Maintain detailed tracking of new hires
- Maintain data utilizing Workday and other HR systems
- Support HR-wide projects as part of HR’s overall transformation initiative
- Identify and support process improvements across the new hire experience
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1+ years of HR/Onboarding/Events experience
- Bachelors degree
- Professional Services required