About the Opportunity
Our client is a non-profit behavioral health clinic that provides mental health services to children, youth and families. They are currently seeking an LCSW Supervisor for their Queens location that is client-centered, trauma-informed, collaborative, and committed to justice and equity. This Clinical Supervisor’s core responsibility is to ensure the quality and effectiveness of staff who provide community-based mental health care services, and in helping practitioners continue to develop their professional competencies. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible that supervisees meet all applicable licensing, supervision, billing and documentation requirements.
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provides annual performance evaluations of supervisee
- Monitors, supports and trains where needed to assist supervisee in meeting caseload requirements, charting, record keeping, and documentation standards, and all other quality assurance standards
- Provide direct, individual and group clinical supervision
- Participates in meetings, administrative program meetings and trainings as required
- Provide ongoing, regular feedback and evaluation to supervisees on their direct service and professional development
- Aid the supervisee to develop training/professional development goals for the year, and collaboratively monitor progress toward those goals
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required
- Must have LCSW licensure
- Previous experience in behavioral health field required
- Some management/supervisory experience required