About the Opportunity
Our client is a prestigious global law firm located in New Providence, NJ. They are looking to add a Litigation Paralegal to their team in a hybrid position: 3 days on site, 2 days remote. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with cutting-edge technology in a professional and fun environment, with leadership that is ready to invest in your professional development.
The annual base salary range is $70,000 to $90,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Answer the phones, take accurate messages, know the executives’ whereabouts at all times, and handle urgent/confidential calls with appropriate judgment.
- Effectively interact with executives as a liaison with clients and their assistants
- Maintain partner’s calendars, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Draft, create, and update various attorney documents such as docket sheets and case file logs
- Arrange all aspects of travel, keeping partners’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, arranging flights, hotels, rental car and sedan service, currency exchange, and preparing all itineraries.
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Ad hoc projects
- Secretarial school and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience as a Paralegal
- Must have experience supporting a litigation team
- e-discovery or similar platform experience
- The role sits in New Providence, NJ (Union County)