About the Opportunity
A nationally acclaimed non-for-profit organization working to provide effective and innovative social services to homeless individuals is currently seeking an Assistant Healthcare Coordinator to join their team of licensed professionals. This team of interdisciplinary professionals work to establish a comfortable and welcoming work environment to all new hires. Spanish speaking nurses encouraged to apply!
The pay range for this position is $30 to $34 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more.
- Design trainings and education models for staff and tenant populations
- Aid in the reduction of unnecessary in-patient hospitalizations
- Provide support to on-site staff on healthcare needs, this includes their mental health
- Provide patient education and teach them how to independently manage their healthcare needs
- Create a follow-up care plan by reviewing patient and discharge instructions
- Collaborate with Case Managers to create individual healthcare service plans
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Associate’s Degree Nursing or LPN Diploma
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
- BLS (American Heart or American Red Cross)
- 2+ years of relevant working experience preferred