About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Home Care Marketer to join our client’s team and drive the growth and visibility of their home care agency. As the Home Care Marketer, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining relationships with referral sources, potential clients, and community organizations. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, attract clients, and support the overall growth of their agency.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Develop and nurture relationships with hospitals, healthcare professionals, assisted living facilities, senior centers, and other potential referral sources to generate client referrals
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitors, and potential areas of growth. Stay informed about changes in the healthcare industry that may impact home care services
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns to increase the agency’s visibility and client base
- Promote the agency’s brand and services through various marketing channels, including digital marketing, social media, community events, and traditional advertising
- Work to attract new clients by effectively communicating the agency’s services, benefits, and competitive advantages
- Organize and conduct educational seminars, workshops, and presentations to inform the community about home care services and their benefits
- Attend healthcare-related events, conferences, and meetings to build a network of professional contacts and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Manage the marketing budget efficiently and allocate resources to maximize the impact of marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Healthcare, or a related field preferred
- Proven experience in marketing/sales, preferably in the healthcare or home care industry
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance is a plus
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media platforms