About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-known medical center in Westchester County, and they are currently looking for an experienced RN to join their overnight shift team!
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $110,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients during the night shift, ensuring their physical and emotional well-being
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs, and provide treatments as prescribed
- Assess, plan, and implement nursing care plans based on patients’ needs
- Respond promptly to changes in patients’ conditions and collaborate with the healthcare team to adjust care plans accordingly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Document all assessments, interventions, and outcomes in a timely and thorough manner
- Effectively communicate with patients, their families, and the healthcare team
- Provide clear and concise reports during shift changes to ensure continuity of care
- Work collaboratively with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide coordinated and holistic patient care
- Participate in interdisciplinary rounds and meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in responding to emergencies and providing lifesaving interventions
- Have an RN license in New York State
- At least one year of experience working with adults who suffer from mental illness