About the Opportunity
Our client is an outpatient medical center with offices located throughout the New York City area. They are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) who is fluent in Chinese to join their team, delivering efficient and high-quality care to their patients!
The annual base salary range is $110,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Take, record, review and interpret medical and social history
- Perform physical examinations
- Obtain material for appropriate laboratory analysis
- Make diagnosis and prescribe therapeutic regimens
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Screen walk-in patients to assess the need for immediate care or referral to other network health providers and personnel
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license required
- Chinese speaking required
- Must be comfortable working with pediatric population
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must have a friendly and professional skills
- Excellent patient/customer skills