About the Opportunity
Our client, a leading NYC law firm, is looking to add a Firm Administrator to their team. The Firm Administrator will manage the day-to-day operations and administrative functions for the office and will work collaboratively with office partners, direct reports, and other key personnel across the firm to provide exceptional customer service and administrative support. This role is highly visible and will partner with key personnel to ensure successful office management in the areas of general office operations, facilities, office services, and management of administrative staff.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Oversee all administrative staff and office operations
- Ensure all equipment and office supply inventory is maintained
- Assist in planning firmwide events
- Work closely with HR to administer performance reviews for all staff members
- Undertake other duties/special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience in the legal industry
- Must have experience overseeing a staff of admins
- Have a proactive mindset and like helping people solve problems