About the Opportunity
Our client is an international consulting firm based in New York City. They are looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to support their C-Suite executives while also managing day-to-day office duties.
The annual base salary range is $110,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide general administrative support to staff including mailings, preparation of travel reports, coordinating travel, and preparation of pre-meeting materials
- Process payroll
- Perform day-to-day office management for the office
- Maintain equipment and office supply inventory
- Undertake other duties/special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant EA/OM experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently