About the Opportunity
A well-known private practice located in New York is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team! This Nurse Practitioner will work with the pediatric population. With the support of a central administrative team, our providers can focus solely on caring for and building relationships with patients and their families.
The annual base salary range is $100,000 to $135,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Perform a comprehensive functional assessment of the patients based on age and history
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Responsible for the diagnosis of illness and physical conditions, and performance of therapeutic, corrective, and prescriptive measures of pediatric patients
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state of NY required
- FNP, PNP, or PA license required
- Previous experience working with pediatrics is preferred, but not required
- Open to New Grads!
- Must speak Spanish