About the Opportunity
Our client is a renowned nonprofit in the Bronx that is committed to ensuring quality healthcare for underserved children and families. They are looking for a Pediatrician (Medical Director) who is an experienced Foster Care Pediatrician and comfortable working within a comprehensive medical home.
The annual base salary range is $200,000 to $245,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work with a population that may have complicated medical, mental health, developmental, and psychosocial conditions
- Be familiar with the AAP guidelines specific to the foster care population
- Current Board Certification AAP
- NYS License, in good standing
- Up to date with CME as per NYS guidelines
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience working in a child welfare environment is a plus
- Compliance with:
- Required background checks, including NYS Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse/Maltreatment, NYS Sex Offender Registry, NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services fingerprinting, NYS Justice Center Staff Exclusion List, NYS OMIG Medicaid Exclusion List
- Mandated reporter training
- Current certification by American Red Cross (or equivalent) in First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Applicable provisions of the NYS Education Law with respect to hiring and retaining licensed professionals