About the Opportunity
A large and established education network working to provide excellent service to their students is currently seeking Registered Nurses. The Registered Nurse who joins this team of interdisciplinary professionals will be tasked with accompanying their students on their offsite school trips. Newer Registered Nurses looking to create great advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply to this job post. Flexible days/schedules are available!
The base pay range for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer.
- Responsible for professional, medical treatment of students
- Responsible for early detection of physical problems and health evaluations
- Responsible for disease prevention
- Accompany students on their offsite trips
- Educate students on hygiene and safety practices
- Administer first aid and CPR when needed
- Treat minor injuries such as cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Contact parents when students are ill or injured
- Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
- Registered Nurse – New Jersey State Licensure
- Prior experience working with pediatrics is preferred but not required