About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-known Federally Qualified Health Center in Brooklyn that is a seeking an experienced Physiatrist to join their dedicated team. This is an excellent part-time opportunity that reports twice a month, one day every two weeks.
The annual base salary range is $200,000 to $275,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic imaging
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and acute pain
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- perform in office injections, such as joint injections, trigger points
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
- Physician/MD qualifications required
- Specialty in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) required
- Pain Management experience required