About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-known hospital and they are looking for a PMHNP to join their team. The ideal person we are looking for must have a strong interest in treating patients in the underserved community suffering from chronic mental health illness as well as an interest in ACT Team.
The annual base salary range is $115,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provides direct patient care for medication management, diagnostic evaluations, and medical assessments
- Provides patient education regarding medications, risks, benefits, and reasonable outcome expectations
- Works diligently with support staff to ensure proper patient communication and follow up
- Performing residential and community outreach
- Performing medication management and psychiatric evaluations
- Involved in therapy sessions
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP license required
- License and Board Certification in state of NY