About the Opportunity
Our client is a FinTech firm located in Manhattan, and they are seeking a Recruiting Associate. They are in an exciting period of growth and adding an additional coordinator to the team. They offer a hybrid model and will have exposure to recruitment and human capital best practices. This person will have loads of autonomy and the opportunity to learn a great deal as the firm scales. This role offers the chance to be part of an inclusive and engaging working environment and collaborate with other members of our innovation-focused recruiting team.
The annual base salary for this role is $70,000-$115,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work closely with candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders of all levels to schedule and confirm interviews. These can be virtual as well as face to face / on-site interviews
- Communicate clearly and timely about schedules and changes if and when they occur
- Manage interview processes in the Applicant Tracking System
- Organize travel for candidates and/ or reserve conference rooms as and when needed
- Assist applicants during their onsite interviews
- Perform administrative support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-4 years of HR/recruitment coordination experience, ideally within the financial services and/or tech industries
- Exceptional communication skills, both in verbal and written interaction
- Able to prioritize your tasks in an ever-changing, dynamic environment where no day is like the previous