About the Opportunity
Our client is a nonprofit agency whose mission is to promote a society where children and their families have the opportunity to succeed. They strive to provide the highest quality of healthcare in an environment where the staff genuinely cares about the patients. They are currently seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
The annual base salary range is $130,000 – $170,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work to diagnose and treat patients with behavioral health and substance use disorders, to determine the nature and extent of disorders, and to formulate treatment programs utilizing a variety of psychotherapeutic methods and medications
- Provide clinical consultation to social workers and non-medical staff
- Provide person-centered, culturally competent care with a focus on outcomes
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients in an outpatient setting while maintaining an appropriate and timely electronic health record for each patient seen in accordance with the clinic policies and procedures and under the supervision on a psychiatrist, including concurrent documentation of session notes
- Maintain an appropriate and timely electronic health record for each patient seen in accordance with clinic policies and procedures, including concurrent documentation of session notes and assessments
- Valid PMHNP license in NY
- Experience with children, adolescents, and adults
- Ability to comfortably use technology