About the Opportunity
An established nursing facility dedicated to providing long term care and sub-acute services to seniors is currently seeking Registered Nurses for their Dobbs Ferry location. This team of interdisciplinary professionals pride themselves on providing excellent programs and services that aim to ease the burdens associated with chronic pain and they are looking for the right candidates to join their team. Part-time and full-time hours available!
The base pay range for this position is $43.87 to $48.38 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Interview patients to document their medical history and complete physical assessments
- Prescribe, evaluate, and implement nursing and resident care plans
- Collaborate and communicate with other disciplines to provide continuity of care
- Evaluate residents’ response to medication and treatment
- Supervise the care being provided to residents by the medical team/staff
- Participate in resident care conferences/care plan meetings to further develop care goals
- Maintains accurate medical records and documentation according to procedure
- Registered Nurse – New York State Licensure
- Minimum of one year experience as a RN is preferred
- Experience in medical, surgical, geriatric and rehabilitation nursing is preferred