About the Opportunity
A leading human service organization known for their dedication in supporting individuals living with developmental disabilities is currently seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor for their Brooklyn Youth Center. This team of interdisciplinary professionals have been offering expert clinical, educational, and therapeutic support to New Yorkers in hopes to enhance their everyday lives and they are looking for the right RN to join them in their mission.
The base pay range for this position is $42 to $45 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role. You can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more!
- Monitor and manage medications
- Oversee and supervise care staff tasked with administering medication
- Provide individual and group training to direct care staff in areas
- Communicate with family/guardians about conditions, appointments, and treatments
- Accompany or transport residents to medical appointments when appropriate
- Provide basic first aid and arranging for emergency treatments
- Provide medication training and health education to residents and staff, which includes prevention, medication side effects, nutrition, and management of health problems
- Registered Nurse – New York State Licensure
- RN – Associate’s Degree Nursing, Bachelor of Science Nursing, Master of Science Nursing
- New York State – Driver’s License Preferred
- Experience working with children or adolescents with emotional disturbances